Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday Night Lights. MT Edition

Tomorrow night, my beloved Bozeman Hawks will play in the 2010 AA State Championship Football game.

I could not be more excited. Yes, I graduated four and a half years ago. No, I don't actually have a real connection to anyone on the team (although I used to babysit for some of the kids a loooong time ago).

But if you know me, you know that I have copious amounts of school spirit, and that I love football. Love it.

The Bozeman Hawk football team hasn't been to the State football finals since 1997.
In 1917, Bozeman High was declared winner by default, but Bozeman High School has NEVER actually won a state football title.
EVER.

So yes, I will be at the game. Cheering for my hawks in the 11 degree weather and snow. Screaming so I have no voice. Singing the fight song.
I. Can't. Wait!


Stand up for Victory!Another Victory!
We'll give a cheer and never fear the other team.
We are the Bozeman Hawks!
The mighty Bozeman Hawks!
We've got stance and we've got steam...Hoo Rah!
We'll keep you on the run, until the final gun,
and we'll cheer our hawks to fame.
We'll keep you on the track, fight for the RED and BLACK,
and we'll win this game!

GO HAWKS!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment